Hunt for a 6×9 Flyer Template Free Download in Microsoft Word for your business or product presentation?
You want the best, don’t you?
This is where you will uncover it!
The 6×9 Flyer Template Free Download in Microsoft Word Format
By distributing flyers, you will be able to introduce your business or activity so that they will be more aware of the existence of your business or activity.
Definitions of the prime 6×9 flyer template free download in prevalent include:
- Easy to use;
- Exhibit detailed worksheet points; and
- Description of usage is short and unmistakable.
There might be other criteria at your disposal for the 6×9 flyer template free download you are going to utilize. But if you don’t find it, the 3 points above are sufficient.
The 6×9 Flyer Template Microsoft Word Free (Horizontal + Vertical Position)
Like the paper used for drawing, this flyer template Microsoft Word can be in 2 disparate positions. For this, we begin with the landscape position.
You can see how it looks below:
It can be observed that the 6×9 Flyer Template Microsoft Word worksheet above has 3 borders with diverse colors.
- Blue color to indicate safe zone. This area is specially placed for important parts. Don’t let your best content get out of hand!
- The color red is a line that is likely to be cut off when you are done with your work.
- Black color for an additional area if you need a white area at the edges. This applies when you don’t cut out the red border.
The different position that is most often used is portrait. Unlike brochures that have a length greater than the width. This position is an optimum 6×9 flyer position. Whether to identify a product, event, business, etc.
You can check how it looks below:
Like the 4x6 flyer template, this portrait template also has 3 margins. Of course, these 3 lines have different colors. This is meant to be easy to mark.
The prevalent information contained in the flyer is as follows:
- Name/brand of business or name of activity;
- Products or services offered along with a brief explanation;
- The predominance of the product or service offered;
- How to order;
- Contact number where you can be reached.
You may be able to put away each picture and paste it into your worksheet. In any version of Microsoft Office Word you have. But of course, it will be more convenient if you use the original file. And you can immediately devise an effective design for your needs!