Hunt for an 8.5×11 Flyer Template Free for Word for your business or product presentation?
You want the first class, don’t you?
This is where you will have it!
The 8.5×11 Flyer Template Free Download by Two Package
Two Package – Flyer for Free Templates Word Format | The primary function of flyers is as a tool to promote a business, product, service, and also an activity or event to be held, to consumers in an area.
By spreading flyers, you will be able to introduce your business or activity so that they will be more aware of the existence of your business or activity.
Definitions of the first-class 8.5×11 flyer templates in broad include:
- Easy to use;
- Reveal detailed worksheet margins; and
- The description of usage is short and obvious.
There could be other criteria at your disposal for the flyer template you are going to utilize. But if you don’t find it, the 3 points above are sufficient.
The Main 8.5×11 Flyer Template Free Download
Like the paper used for drawing, this flyer template can be in 2 distinct positions. For this, we start with the landscape position.
You can see how it looks below:
Maybe you want to check our references from US Press in creating this 8.5x11 flyer template.
It can be seen that the template worksheet above has 3 lines with dissimilar colors.
- Blue color to indicate safe zone. This area is specially placed for important parts. Don’t let your best content get out of hand!
- The color red is a line that is likely to be cut off when you are done with your work.
- Black color for an additional area if you need a white area at the edges. This applies when you don’t cut out the red border.
Maybe you want to check out our other flyer templates like:
- 6×11 Flyer Template Free for Word by Two Package
- 4×6 Flyer Template in Word Free Download (2021 Editable Design)
Free Flyer Template for Word (8.5×11 inches for Vertical Position)
Another position that is most often used is portrait. Unlike the 8.5×11 brochures that have a length greater than the width. This position is an optimum Free Flyer Template for Word position. Whether to introduce a product, event, business, etc.
You can check how it looks below:
Like the flyer template in the landscape position above, the portrait template also has 3 lines. Of course, these 3 lines have different colors. This is meant to be simple to mark.
The generic information contained in the flyer is as follows:
- Name/brand of business or name of activity;
- Products or services offered along with brief information;
- The superiorities of the product or service offered;
- How to order;
- Contact number where you can be reached.
You may be able to keep each 8.5×11 Flyer Template and paste it into your worksheet. In any version of Microsoft Office Word you have. But of course, it will be faster if you utilize the original file. And you can immediately devise an effective design for your needs!